Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Harvard!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

So, I am so absolutely and incredibly nervous about Harvard! I know that the experience will be fun overall, but I am sooo nervous!

I feel like it is my first time to debate......ah the good ole days.......I remeber it like it was yesterday. I sat alone in a crowded cafeteria and I listened to obscure techno music and stared at my yellow legal paper whilst circling around the number eight with my blue ballpoint pen. It was probably one of the most nerve wrecking moments of my life! And it is back!!

I am soo nervous about my competition! But it is mostly because I am under prepared. It seems I have lost all self-discipline in the area of anything school related (especially math).

Arrrg....well I am off to finish packing and working on my cases!!!

Love you girls!!!! (haha I dont know any male bloggers)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

laurel, do not worry. it'll go well i just know it. you are an AWESOME debater...although i've never seen you debate for real...but i know you'll do great. just let God take over. He's in control and nothing will go wrong unless you try to take into your own hands. i'll be praying!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Mandy said...

Good LUCK!!! You'll be fine...by the way, Chris has a blog, so you do know a male blogger. :) talk to you later. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Laurel! said...

Thank you so much girls!